Looking for players willing to experiment with dominion meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teetengee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Any players interested in forming pre-built teams to experiment with different strategies than 4 top 1 bot please post your interests here. Then players can send team invites to each other to discuss beforehand different strategies and make experimenting possible, as solo queuing usually makes such experimentation impossible.

EDIT: Please send a friend request and a message to me regarding your desire to participate if possible. I am going to create a folder with all interested parties so I can keep track of them.

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

anytime, hit me up. I'll be on around 10:30pm central

Little Boy Nate

01-18-2012

I'm down with some experimenting. Send me an invite whenever.

Trevorcop

01-18-2012

I'm interested in experimenting, too. IGN - Trevorcop

Be out of this game in about 20 mins and I'll be free

Lengone

01-18-2012

Sure count me in. IGN: lengone. Usually on: too much

shhbequiet9772

01-18-2012

add me i'm down

Charcoales

01-18-2012

same on right now too

Teetengee

01-18-2012

Also, even if you don't want to try them yourself feel free to post here any ideas you want to see tested.

Hellraze7

Senior Recruiter

01-18-2012

Tryn bot - start with exicutioners calling (sub for wriggles passive farming on top in SR)
Unless they send ad ranged aggressive, you win the lane. 5 mins in, they need 2 on bot at all times, giving top advantage. It just picks up as the game goes, solo'd 3 at one point.

Lengone

01-19-2012

I have seen duo bot work really well. You get some damage and cc in your duo and they have to respond with more than one champ or you own their bot all game. The catch is this strat is very rare in solo que, in my experience, witch might be leading to its success the few times that I have seen it.

Something to try.