Magma chamber?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaingate110

01-18-2012

Well ive been playing Lol for a while and the only thing wrong with it is that theres only 3 maps =0
and only 1 is really fun.
Anyways they shuld create more maps, especially a map where theres like 10v10 =D
And so can any1 tell me wen magma chambers coming out?

Lengone

01-18-2012

You admit that only one of the modes/maps id fun yet you ask for another one. Do you expect it to be better and replace SR therefore one fun map again or to be different and therefore be ignored because it is different?

I don't see the point of more maps/modes when you say only one is good.

Chaingate110

01-18-2012

Well im saying summoner's rift is very fun.
and i dont like twisted treeline bcuz of the 3v3
I just lke big 5v5 matches
But wen dominion came out i wuz relly dissipointed.
So im not saying the new map or summoners rift shuld b ignored
Im just saying its exiting if they come up with a new 5v5 map like magma chamber.
I mean the more maps the more fun =p

Luthien Kess

01-18-2012

Just reinstate 6v6 Twisted Treeline already riot!

sealzilla

01-18-2012

I actually prefer twisted treeline game play wise but the fact only a few characters are viable has made me move to summoners rift so that I can play anyone and am not restricted.

OG Commissioner

01-18-2012

Magma Chamber was shelved indefinitely due to the map not changing the game play enough from what SR is today. this has been repeated by reds Ad nasum.. it won't ever come out in it's current form, and they have stated they are not going to make another SR clone that plays the same as something that is already in the game.....hence dominion.

Skardex

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthien Kess View Post
Just reinstate 6v6 Twisted Treeline already riot!
that would be total hell xD

Chess435

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skardak91 View Post
that would be total awesome xD
I fixed that for you. ;-)

Kenbo Calrissian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

I actually prefer Dominion gameplay, but there's no ranked play so I feel like if I spend a long time there, I'll be out of practice when I finally hit 30 and can play ranked SR. A new map would carry the same problem for me personally.

Offthesak

01-19-2012

They just need to change how Summoners rift looks. Seeing the same map with snow is hardly a change, but its a start? Take the same layout and put it on the moon. Put it in a toxic wasteland, put it in the deepest pits of hell with a river of lava, give the neutral monsters different skins, make the goals to destroy the enemies space ship instead of a nexus. IDC, you go into "create a game" and there is an entire continent for them to make map content for, and only 3 spaces, which is about 10%, is taken up by SR, TTL and Dominion. After being out for a tad over 2 years, Dominion is refreshing, but map/monster skins would be awesome.