Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot at SCALE 10x 2012

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pozf

01-18-2012

I believe this goes here seeing as how it isn't technically League related.

Anyway, I have a chance to go to SCALE this weekend and I know that Riot is going to be there and I've been wanting to apply here for a while. But I had/have some reservations and have some questions that I really hope a Red or possibly just a knowledgeable community member could answer?

Seeing as how SCALE is a Linux thing, and I know nothing of Linux, is Riot looking for strictly linux based jobs, or IT or something to that extent?

I assume I would bring my Awesome (See: completely barren) resume, but on what, would I carry around a folded up paper copy or would I throw it on a USB or something?

And now I'm completely spacing and forgetting any of the questions I wanted to ask, I'll try to update this if I remember anything.

I would also greatly appreciate any tips anybody could give me.

Also just looking at the job listings real quick, it seems that all of the internship listings are down, am I SoL? or do you not list them anymore. (I'm assuming the former)

Thanks for reading!