Girl advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ellista

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick Destine View Post
Anyway, she added you on FB because that's what women/girls do these days.
I've had a few instances where guys would ask to add me on FB after they found out I was a female in games. I've never asked to add anyone before.

Dobagoh

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellista View Post
I've had a few instances where guys would ask to add me on FB after they found out I was a female in games. I've never asked to add anyone before.
sup Ellista add me on FB?

Ellista

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
K

poe tay toes

01-18-2012

Quote:
lol

yeah, talk to her, just hang out and see if she's someone you can see yourself having fun with. don't just dive right into a date, take off with something casual and stress free. if you enjoy hanging out with her, you can talk without being awkward and the like, then decide if you want to ask her out on a date.

so she added you on facebook. that means nothing.

Dobagoh

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poe tay toes View Post
so she added you on facebook. that means nothing.
bro if someone I didn't know very well but was aware was eyeballing me for 1-2 straight weeks up and randomly added me on facebook I would be extremely turned off. Alarms would also be going off in my head.

Scarlena

01-18-2012

Quote:
bro if someone I didn't know very well but was aware was eyeballing me for 1-2 straight weeks up and randomly added me on facebook I would be extremely turned off. Alarms would also be going off in my head.
If Elan added me of Facebook I'd be terrified.

Locstah206

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeDivinee View Post
Since the new semester started, this girl has been staring at me for the past week or two in my class and lunch. She then proceeded to add me on fb. So I'm guessing she's interested...? What to do
Do you like her?

Tease her, play with her, make her feel comfortable with u, (since she is shy) then tell her ---in fun manner--
"You know, I may not be the best at dealing with stalker, but I think I like you"
Pay attention to her body language(blushing) - if she tries to deny it, but is blushing/smiling as she does it, there goes the answer you've been looking for.

Good thing about this strategy is, even if she seriously denies it, say you just messing with her. Nothing to lose, this doesn't ruin your future chances either.

Dominick Destine

Recruiter

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locstah206 View Post
Tease her, play with her, make her feel comfortable with u, (since she is shy) then tell her ---in fun manner--
"You know, I may not be the best at dealing with stalker, but I think I like you"
Pay attention to her body language(blushing) - if she tries to deny it, but is blushing/smiling as she does it, there goes the answer you've been looking for.

Good thing about this strategy is, even if she seriously denies it, say you just messing with her. Nothing to lose, this doesn't ruin your future chances either.
Good lord, never do the above quoted.

Lots of green kids here offering sure fail advice.

poe tay toes

01-18-2012

Quote:
read between the lines. he says she's eyeballing him for a couple weeks. i take this to be one of those shared glances things. he thinks she's staring at him so he keeps looking at her. the same from her end. she's using facebook as an attempt to break the ice and give the weird but maybe just shy guy a chance, either at a relationship or just some semblance of normal social interaction.

if the op were a girl and the staring guy added her, then yeah, alarms. flip it and sorry, i don't see this being some terrible situation brewing (unless he goes for the hasty home run and she latches onto him)

Locstah206

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick Destine View Post
Good lord, never do the above quoted.

Lots of green kids here offering sure fail advice.
I don't care if he's gonna use it or not. It doesn't bother me. What I said is what I use, works for me everytime. I keep my options open when it comes to dealing with women, "If Plan A fails, use Plan B" I'm just giving the kid some advice using my own experience.

Then again, cutting to the chase without taking risk is always good. Girls don't always have to tell guys that they're interested, us guys could go ahead and find that out ourselves using humor and fun manner, because if the answer is NO, you could always use Plan B to get away with it.

"Hey! Don't worry about it! I was just kidding!"