Girl advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nord

01-18-2012

Since the new semester started, this girl has been staring at me for the past week or two in my class and lunch. She then proceeded to add me on fb. So I'm guessing she's interested...? What to do

EDIT: 3 pages dang. I will keep you all updated since you all seem to care so much. Thanks

Dobagoh

01-18-2012

I'd run far away tbh

Jaykoboy

01-18-2012

She's not interested. Did you know that the physical signs for 'friendship' and 'love' are identical? It just depends on the point of view. If you want her to be your girlfriend, for example, her body language will appear to tell you she's interested. If you want to be just her friend, though, it'll look like she's trying to be your friend.

Of course, you could always go the 'ask her if she likes me' route. If she denies it, don't bring it up again. If she doesn't, ask her out!

Dobagoh

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
She's not interested. Did you know that the physical signs for 'friendship' and 'love' are identical? It just depends on the point of view. If you want her to be your girlfriend, for example, her body language will appear to tell you she's interested. If you want to be just her friend, though, it'll look like she's trying to be your friend.

Of course, you could always go the 'ask her if she likes me' route. If she denies it, don't bring it up again. If she doesn't, ask her out!
This is probably one biggest loads of garbage I have ever seen from you.

Ravel

01-18-2012

You could ask her out...

Nord

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post

shes very shy

Ellista

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeDivinee View Post
shes very shy
If you want to know if she likes you, gain some courage and just ask her. It would end the debate in your head and also build self-confidence and strength of character.

Dominick Destine

Recruiter

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
This is probably one biggest loads of garbage I have ever seen from you.
He's like 12, what do you expect?

Anyway, she added you on FB because that's what women/girls do these days.
Man up and approach her, strike up a conversation, do NOT just say "Hey want to go out?", actually talk to her and find out what she's like. If you guys hit it off, then consider buying her a (non alcoholic) drink, like coffee/orange juice whatever.

Don't be afraid to fail. Even if she turns you down, it'll make things easier for the next time you want to approach a girl.
Doing it the first time = scary.
Doing it the 10th time = not so scary.

Dobagoh

01-18-2012

Just remember, if you never try, you never have to deal with the shame of failure.

Lagfromhell

01-18-2012

You should introduce yourself and let her decide if you've been worthy of stalking.