Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComanderMolander

01-18-2012

just started playing on an emulator, any tips?

XIII Phoenix

01-19-2012

Rush the assassin, its freaking OP. Make marche Fighter, Paladin, double hand excalibur 2 and nagnarok

Worstcase

01-19-2012

Protips: Don't die. Kill the enemy team.

Belayaa

01-19-2012

umm check a walkthrough i played that games years ago, there is a quest or mission whatever it goes by, anyway my friend said you can't beat it till you log 300 hours which i think is wrong.

Anyway have fun great game

Ellista

01-19-2012

I have this game for GBA.

CapitaFK

01-19-2012

Get the original FFT instead if you haven't played it yet... and then keep Ramza as a Squire because he's super OP that way.

ManaBananaKrill

01-19-2012

Realize it absolutely sucks in comparison to the original and play the original instead.

UnknownRandom

01-19-2012

Save alot. There's a point in the game where you could get stuck if you don't have multiple save points and are unable to pass the fight.