Release date for LoL on Mac?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugs From Momma

05-23-2011

Save a ton of money, build a Hackintosh and get a seperate HDD so you can run Candyland Mac apps when you want.

Nipples2112

06-26-2011

Quote:
Still, other than some drivers and stuff (at least, iirc VirtualBox installs some network drivers so I'd assume VMWare does too), VMWare will be shut off while he's not playing, so it'd affect only LoL (and any other stuff that needs Windows, but if he uses Windows so much, maybe he should consider dual booting), not his machine as a whole (unless he wants to run VMWare the whole time, which sounds weird)
You are new to the english language, aren't you? That was the ugliest display of verbiage I have ever had the privilege to survey.

xpsychedelico

06-26-2011

Why revive a dead thread to not only ignore the discussion topic, but to also attack another player on his proficiency in English? English is not even the official language of America.

This forum is meant to help new players learn the game, not criticize their proficiency in a language.

ul Eater

06-26-2011

December 23 2012, or was it December 21st 2012? Oh well best luck for you. You can play the game for one day!!! /Sarcasm End of year i heard.

Onireaper

06-26-2011

i play on my mac. simply partition the hard drive and install windows. insure you have the 3.0 bootcamp drivers from the mac os x instalation cd and if windows doesnt auto update to 3.1-3.2 then download them from the microsoft home site. download LOL and off you go.

RussTheHippie

02-02-2012

This has been the top search result for "LoL for Macs release date" for almost 2 years now.... I have been waiting for a natively run release from Riot for so long. The thoughts of it being a free game so they don't have to support every OS is absurd, there is over 100k+ dedicated players who have been teased and tempted with a hack job version that keeps getting patched. If it was done right from the start with a little bit of investment into the potential profit from a growing population of Mac gamers with new "rumored" processors with video cards to actually match the performance. Not to mention the amount of Mac user's who aren't playing because it's such a hard to find download, or they are tired of Riot shutting them out. Grow up as a company Riot, your the only one who makes a profit from getting more dedicated gamers more then willing to buy RP.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-02-2012

Russ... seriously... you need to grow up as a human being. I'm not even going to go into the ways you're acting like a child, or showing blatant disregard for the facts; you obviously haven't done any research whatsoever into the topic. In short, you're not welcome here until you clean up your attitude.

That's about all I have left in me to be civil with you.