HoN also broke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfusedGL Zach

01-18-2012

So I decided to go retry HoN - it seems that they're recent patch also broke the mac client they developed.

So much fail

Fera Tian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

cute

Helen Keller

01-18-2012

instead of complaining about your more expensive yet lesser quality computing device, try purchasing a computer made for gaming next time

seahawk10

01-18-2012

i tell everyone this. PC's > mac's. Why? because PC's have a recycling bin and MAC's do not,

InfusedGL Zach

01-18-2012

My mac was purchased for work. Clearly mac/apples are growing in the game world, yet you don't realize the difference it brings to cross platforming servers such as HoN/Riot.

Riot not being able to perform the duty of developing a half decent client is just sad

Dobagoh

01-18-2012

"Clearly mac/apples are growing in the game world"?

Who are you kidding? Blizzard is the only company that actually ports games to Mac at the same time the Windows client is released.

It took Valve over 10 years to port their games to run on Mac. 10+ years. Other companies won't even bother spending the time.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

lmfao HoN sucks