Champion Sale: 50% Off Jax, Olaf and Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnicornFREAK

01-21-2012

i hate galio and plus i couldve saved my rp for sona bet my bro went on my account and bought malhazar for me and i hate malhazar. i suck with him

Lavvliet

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyNDead View Post
To everyone hating this sale:

You can't always be pleased. Don't you realize that waiting is at least half the fun? You ever played a game and had all the cheat codes in the beginning and got everything you wanted? I dunno about you but that game must have gotten boring really fast or you need to get a real life hobby.

Too much of a good thing can turn out to be a bad thing. Just busy yourself with the champions you have now and just get whatever is on sale now. Sometimes it takes me 6 games just to begin to like a champion. I hated maokai, lee, renekton when I first played them. Too complicated (tried when I was still new to the game) or felt like they weren't that useful or great. Now I think differently.

It's not how many champions you own but more like how good you are with the ones you have. Why don't you just play the champions that you are usually bad with?

I know how you feel, but you don't have to feel that way if you don't want to. It's really not that bad considering there are many parts of the world that kids can't even enjoy a game like we do....

Hate what's really worth hating, otherwise you're just wasting yourself away.

Good day
Waiting is definitely not half the fun....

ProphecyForetold

01-22-2012

Make Brand on sale! I wanna new mage plzz.

Pikom Norus

01-23-2012

put Yorick on sale !!!

Silthias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

how about seeing a Cassoiopeia Sale, I know the last one was in Nov. but she looks like a very unique champ to pick up

Live XL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Dream: Shyvanna Kennen Irelia Yorrick Cassiopeia Ezreal

Reality: Tristana, Alistar, Amumu.

That's my prediction based on how these sales are going lol.

Yanhua

01-25-2012

I would like to see Shyvana this week for sale