Champion Sale: 50% Off Jax, Olaf and Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinding Shadows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

How about Kennen the champion instead of the skin? I'd appreciate it greatly.

hickman248

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

has rumble ever been on sale? im still waiting

Reverend Zeratul

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3rdRunePage View Post
Why does everyone hate this sale?
^

RICH HOMIE HUYNH

01-19-2012

To everyone hating this sale:

You can't always be pleased. Don't you realize that waiting is at least half the fun? You ever played a game and had all the cheat codes in the beginning and got everything you wanted? I dunno about you but that game must have gotten boring really fast or you need to get a real life hobby.

Too much of a good thing can turn out to be a bad thing. Just busy yourself with the champions you have now and just get whatever is on sale now. Sometimes it takes me 6 games just to begin to like a champion. I hated maokai, lee, renekton when I first played them. Too complicated (tried when I was still new to the game) or felt like they weren't that useful or great. Now I think differently.

It's not how many champions you own but more like how good you are with the ones you have. Why don't you just play the champions that you are usually bad with?

I know how you feel, but you don't have to feel that way if you don't want to. It's really not that bad considering there are many parts of the world that kids can't even enjoy a game like we do....

Hate what's really worth hating, otherwise you're just wasting yourself away.

Good day

gorfmaster1

01-19-2012

too bad i own them all

Camphlobactor

01-19-2012

Hey Riot, can we get some real fuÁkin IP price reductions?

Lontotra

01-20-2012

can u discount for champion ahri please?

RICH HOMIE HUYNH

01-20-2012

Just bought GALIO with this sale, hated him when he was free, wasn't even in my list of champions that I wanted to get.

Glad I got him! Totally fun and that ultimate, wow is it useful. His passive combine with ultimate makes him perfect for taking down both AP and AD carry since you stack magic resist for your passive and your ultimate is great for auto attackers. He farms very well and with Rod of Ages, he rarely ever have mana issues which I thought he would. I can actually spam his spells quite a bit and not have to worry about ever getting blue buff which I hate always relying on!

Great champ!

Eldox

01-20-2012

Finally, I've been waiting a jax sale! I just can't get to 1350 IP. It's incredibly hard......

GhettoPhilosophy

01-20-2012

olaf is ftw, i checked yersterday and it said he was on sale but when i went to buy him it was not... does it start on friday?