Skin Sale: 50% Off Redeemed Riven, Karate Kennen, and Exiled Morgana

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yung Teppei

01-18-2012

Everyone that's saying RIVEN just got nerfed, you gotta be joking. They hardly nerfed her, rather switch out a few things to balance her.

So what, now you have a bigger excuse for why you suuuck so much you d/-\mn feeder?

A good gamer will make any champion look good, so maybe it's not the nerfing that you should be afraid of, but more of your lack of gaming skills.

Jam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

morgana <3! on free week too!

Demølisher

01-18-2012

They all look good. Sorry Jade Dragon Wukong, gonna have to take those 3 over you.

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Grr.... Kennen skin on sale.. but I'm 6 RP short... Why does this keep happening to me

MaruFrozen

01-18-2012

Are the particles on exiled morgana ****ed up or something? She shoots red fiery shots I thought? At least the last time I played as her she did...

Verguillas

01-18-2012

how can i get 37 rp? :C

Fredericolop

01-18-2012

Needs more Nightblade Irelia, Tempest Janna, and Mercenary Kat. :3

itsTort

01-18-2012

upvoted! Redeemed Riven on sale wooo!

Laín

01-18-2012

**** Riot, i just buy Karate Kenen and Exiled Morgana last week, and they are now 50% in the SAME sale... x(

mutasem

01-18-2012

i hope twitch skin comes on salel i really want to buy him a skin but i habe 865 rp...