No more Nerfs, more fixes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Nox View Post
Adding new heroes is one of the staples of the genre. DotA has been adding heroes since God was a baby, and they're still making balance changes to boot. But T0ggle says that the game is balanced, so I guess Riot can call it a day and release the game now and we all can stop worrying.
Looks balanced to me.

MalicLeader

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
For those of you concerned that a character is to overpowered you are sadly mistaken, you are just a very bad player that gets killed so often that the champions who shouldn't be fed, get fed!
I am not realy agreeing with it... In my point of view you don't need to fed your enemy but Twitch(an overpowerd champion) fed's him self... his skill are overpowerd and you can't see him coming. if he attacks you he comes out ambush he gets 20 attack speed, he does spray and pray he gets again 40% attack speed and a huge range (so you can't attack him) he hits you 6 times, you are infected with deadly venom stacks he does Debilitating Poison so you are slowed 80% for 3 sec, after that he use Expunge you gets 210 damage, and when you wants to walk a way he slows you again and when your not dead yet you will die soon..

You say you don't have to fed the enemy but twitch feeds himself

objectivesea

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalicLeader View Post
I am not realy agreeing with it... In my point of view you don't need to fed your enemy but Twitch(an overpowerd champion) fed's him self... his skill are overpowerd and you can't see him coming. if he attacks you he comes out ambush he gets 20 attack speed, he does spray and pray he gets again 40% attack speed and a huge range (so you can't attack him) he hits you 6 times, you are infected with deadly venom stacks he does Debilitating Poison so you are slowed 80% for 3 sec, after that he use Expunge you gets 210 damage, and when you wants to walk a way he slows you again and when your not dead yet you will die soon..

You say you don't have to fed the enemy but twitch feeds himself
Twitch is not OP. Some heroes are better at 1v1, some are better at ganking, and others are there to support other heroes. Next time instead of running away from twitch, run towards him and begin to circle him. He can't hit you worth sh!t if you run in a circle. Although I agree he might need a little work, he is not OP. Learn how to play against certain heroes that you find are OP, so that you don't struggle with them. If you suck too bad to do that, maybe go back to playing Animal Crossing (http://www.animal-crossing.com/cityfolk/), or other games where there is little to no competition.

There are certain fixes the game needs, but for the most part, the game is fairly balanced ATM. There are certain OP heroes, the old TF and there are UP heroes, the old Udyr. Personally, other than the tiny bit of work the game needs here or there, I'd rather see some more content be released. New maps, new styles of games and of course new heroes.

If the hero you are playing is UP in your eyes, play another hero. If a certain hero is OP in your eyes, play a hero that can better counter that kind of hero's play style. If you can't do that, see above for the aforementioned suggestion.

NoOtherDestiny

12-20-2009

In a game like this it is hard to truely decide who is OP and UP. There are many situations where it may be OP and others when it will be UP. There are many bugs with abilities floating around which should be addressed before release, as they do have an impact on the balance of the game.

It is also a fact that adding a new champion will mess with the balance of other heroes at the same time, and will require time to be balanced.