No more Nerfs, more fixes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

10-12-2009

For those of you concerned that a character is to overpowered you are sadly mistaken, you are just a very bad player that gets killed so often that the champions who shouldn't be fed, get fed! Why not try checking out the guides section of the forum and pick up some ideas for your favorite champion, then learn how to kill the so called overpowered champions.
I really don't want any more nerfs for any of the champions, i feel like they are for the most part all balanced out and able to be countered if you use your character right, if anything some of the champions should be fixed to were tooltips show and abilitys work perfect.
example for tool tips, when you die with nasus the lifesteal tooltip disapears, also after using siphon strike you never know how much the skills damage has been increased, it would be nice if you added it to the spell, so if you kill a unit using siphon strike at level 1, it should show 31damage instead of just 30.
example for abilitys work perfect, I knotice how sometimes dr. mundos cleaver will completely curve off his target instead of going straight literaly turn like a U turn into another enemy closer(often minions).
Aside from all this, Riot games please do not Nerf champions just because a majority of kids in the game cannot play their own characters well enough to kill another pro.

Any more suggestions on tool tips not showing or abilitys not working the way they are meant to be please do reply.

Haluc

10-12-2009

Except that there are legitimate cases where champions are op. (No I am not a whiner.) But, what some people don't realize is that champions can be op early in the game (blitz with his arm pull), but a wuss in the late game (dps will crush blitz late game).

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haluc View Post
Except that there are legitimate cases where champions are op. (No I am not a whiner.) But, what some people don't realize is that champions can be op early in the game (blitz with his arm pull), but a wuss in the late game (dps will crush blitz late game).
But blitz can still be very usefull late game.. Insane Initiator, with enough CD reduct you can power fist every 3 seconds.. With sheen/triforce it can do pretty nice damage every 3 seconds.

Gangplank on the other hand.. well shoot early game if he gets Sheen for constantly high damage or +crit for random yet insane damage.. Well yeah..

OctopusDropkick

10-12-2009

posting in epic thread

OctopusDropkick

10-12-2009

the future is here

we are now within the singularity

T0ggle

10-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haluc View Post
Blitz isn't op with his arm pull, how about singe and his ability to throw you back?
nothing is OP its what you think it is because you get killed by blitz arm pull into a tower right? his arm pull is a skill shot, if you keep moving and he misses your in the clear, or better yet don't go near the tower at all.

Grotsnik

10-12-2009

Balance takes far longer to tone up or down on the extreme variety of characters than a UI tooltip. Why in hell would any project manager decide to ever fix all the UI bugs before finishing the content and balancing already created heros.

Why is a no name who can't be bothered to use the shift key when needed trying to decide what gets prioritized in the production process?

We are here to server load test, give game stats, and offer champion and item feedback when needed. Not decide how a 3 year project gets handled.

Odekuun

Adjudicator

10-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grotsnik View Post
Balance takes far longer to tone up or down on the extreme variety of characters than a UI tooltip. Why in hell would any project manager decide to ever fix all the UI bugs before finishing the content and balancing already created heros.

Why is a no name who can't be bothered to use the shift key when needed trying to decide what gets prioritized in the production process?

We are here to server load test, give game stats, and offer champion and item feedback when needed. Not decide how a 3 year project gets handled.
You say 3-year project, and yet we are here with an imminent release, making this suggestion. Somehow I doubt this thread will retroactively affect all of LoL's development, but I have been wrong before.

Really, it is supposedly the last few weeks of beta--polish is what should be happening. Things like adding counters to everything that's supposed to have counters, fixing small bugs, etc. Because no matter what, people will always be making thousands of threads about how every hero ever is UP or OP or boring or whatever, so why should the bulk of feedback be about something that will probably dealt with on a weekly basis when the game is live?

Grotsnik

10-12-2009

Because releasing 2 new heros imminently means it's in the polish stage, right?

I also find it rather absurd to think Riot needs feedback on extremely obvious bugs that have long since been documented. You know, they might have just forgot. Let's go into the Champion feedback subforum and remind them.

Corona Nox

10-13-2009

Adding new heroes is one of the staples of the genre. DotA has been adding heroes since God was a baby, and they're still making balance changes to boot. But T0ggle says that the game is balanced, so I guess Riot can call it a day and release the game now and we all can stop worrying.