Dominion, why don't you like it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Draconus View Post
I tried to like it, I really did. But you just can't carry a game of Dominion like you can on SR. It is physically impossible for one person to be at 3 capture points at once. The vast majority of teammates I've gotten just don't seem to understand the concept of a capture/hold gametype, and it is incredibly frustrating.
It is, but that all changes once you get some games under your belt. You will be paired with more experienced players that know what to do.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by applethin View Post
cs/laning element taken out basically make it noob version of dota. mindless towerrushing with free gold being thrown at you
A noob version, eh? How's 1124 treating you?

Wait...was I supposed to play nice?!

Bwahaha!

DG TheFeedski

01-18-2012

Are you effin kidding me?!?! This gets moved so fast, yet someone advertising their 3v3 stream is STILL in the Dominion forum. Such BS.

Why the hell would I want this in the Dominion forum, I obviously know the people in here like it.

Veztai

01-18-2012

Maybe the Riot mods think that the people who play Dominion don't actually like it themselves? XD

I really wish they'd stop moving threads, or at least look at the thread before touching it. Although it's kind of funny that employees are creating spam in other discussion forums, lol

ChaoticHypnotic

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by applethin View Post
cs/laning element taken out basically make it noob version of dota. mindless towerrushing with free gold being thrown at you
This is hilarious. You are complaining because the PvE elements of the game have been removed. Laning is by far the worst, most worthless part of SR. It's anti-fun and completely mindless to fight minions for 40 minutes.

Dominion's gameplay is actually PvP, and it takes much more skill to get right. Humans fight back in ways that minions never will.

ActionButlerGO

01-18-2012

Nice job, forums mods. You have, once again, proven that you have no idea how to effectively moderate a forum.

Tetsero

01-18-2012

Dominion is awesome. It teaches you the champions and how to position yourself. It's fast-paced point control. SR is mild-paced point control. Dominion teaches you to watch the minimap and how important it is to be where you need to be. How to not be pushing a lane or capping a point when there's a 2v4 at your bot (or top if you control it and you're pushing bot).

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Why the hell would I want this in the Dominion forum, I obviously know the people in here like it.
You so crazy.

Basoosh

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eph289 View Post
Three of my favorite champions (Galio, Taric, and Ashe) are hilariously outclassed on Dominion. So yeah.
That's ... interesting. As those three champions are rather suffering on Summoner's Rift right now as well.

Nojito

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VhakulaKhaulepi View Post
A noob version, eh? How's 1124 treating you?

Wait...was I supposed to play nice?!

Bwahaha!
this is why Riot hides Elo and w/l ratio