Dodge Stat Removed in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RegalCabbage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramkracka22 View Post
What about nidalee and udyr. Will they be getting buffs because of dodge removal?
No, they both needed nerfs.

noM1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

there's still dodge in vs ai haha.

DeePok

01-18-2012

Excuse me, i know that dodge was removed, but for some reason my rune book is still full of dodge runes i purchased late last night, and in the stats summery next to the rune book it registers as "+4.5% dodge" is this soposto happen? and if not are other people experiencing this bug too?

1/20/12 Edit: nvm they fixed it last night

Proelium

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by STE1NER View Post
The only thing being dodged now is the Shen buff!
zing

Jaysky0

01-18-2012

What ever happened to Udyr's passive? You cut out the dodge chance but didn't replace it with anything.

VegetaZero

01-18-2012

The removal of dodge is bad. A step in the wrong direction Riot. Typical I suppose.

Slywolf15

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetaZero View Post
The removal of dodge is bad. A step in the wrong direction Riot. Typical I suppose.
Coming from someone who's named after Vegeta I suppose.

KittenMewMew

01-18-2012

If dodge has been removed from the game minus the op Jax ability..then how come today in a game, Cho'gath dodged one of my auto-attacks? I was playing as Lux. I've also seen minions dodge auto-attacks from time to time. Can someone please look into this? I see this happen mostly in AI or custom games with Bots. I haven't noticed it in pvp yet.

ecstaSTEVE

01-18-2012

Minions won't dodge anymore, right?

Slappy The Goose

01-18-2012

Give Jax a weapon now.