Dodge Stat Removed in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rauron

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCJ View Post
While crit itself isn't a problem, will you be looking into the lv1 4% crit that you get in the offensive mastery?
I don't know why this is getting downvotes. There's basically no loss for an extra chance at suddenly winning lane. Crit runes and items are fine, and the counters are all in place, but the crit chance mastery really needs to go.

MudGod

01-18-2012

There is still a minor bug regarding the dodge runes. A friend of mine combined random runes in the combiner and ended up with a dodge seal. Just thought you might want to know.

Ninj4Z

01-18-2012

Loving the new jax remake

Gallant Spike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Why does Cho'gath in co-op still have dodge?

peteyd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Thank you!

Kirithcoro

01-18-2012

Here's to hoping we don't keep getting dodge runes from the combiner.

scropio penguin

01-18-2012

Branch93

Recruiter

01-18-2012

why do you do that to jax! he was the best but he can be killed common u know that that isnt fair.... i loved jax so much now i have to get a new champion because i just can get the same game play like before common just give him back like he was the patch before plz

Branch93

Recruiter

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosoninja View Post
does having a chance of crit of 4 in every 100 attacks is too much for you?
yes if you have a master yi whit such speed atk and more crit chance whit items and runes

KingDinger

01-18-2012

so does this mean red buff will no longer kill lower tier junglers so easily with being able to dodge every 3rd-4th attack when it gets down to 100-200 HP?

several times ive died on junglers like karthus and poppy just cos red dodged 3 times when i was trying to do that last 200 damage....