Best way to jungle Nasus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omn1c1d3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

How do you do it? I saw a video a while back on livestream site in archives but its not there now.

I want to play Nasus in normal Q but I find if we dont have a jungler and my lanemate interrupts my last hits it pisses me off.

IceDive

07-28-2010

I have tried it, and you are not a great asset to the team. If you want a tanky jungler, better go Amumu.

Tip of the day: Activate Q at the last moment during the strike, so you are sure to get the last hits on your Q.

Zabedisi

07-28-2010

Nasus should be the one holding the 2v1 lane while someone more appropriate jungles imo. wasted potential if you go ahead and jungle with him.

IceDive

07-28-2010

It's not jsut wasted potential, you will not keep up in levels, making it just plain bad.

P4Powned

07-28-2010

I jungle nasus, and i keep up in lvl with the other laners just fine. People should not be talking about stuff they dont know about...

IceDive

07-28-2010

You can probably do it, but you'd have to

1) Take smite

2) Run masteries that don't help your endgame as much as not-jungling nasus masteries.

3) Buy madreds razors, an item that should not be in any nasus build.

Not a price you should be willing to pay to jungle.

Also, nasus can 't do dragon before lvl 6 and is not a very good ganker (he only has a good slow).

Omn1c1d3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

its for when he doesn't get to 2v1 lane. I hate laning with other people.

I think Nasus is an awsome ganker with his slow.

I saw a vid of top ELO player friend jungling. I asked him about it and he told me "no competitive team doesn't have a jungler."

also is his Q armor pen or magic pen?

Eppa

07-28-2010

This is stupid, 3 people say jungle Nasus is bad...

Putting someone in the jungle is never bad. It controls buff etc. and Nasus is a beast 11<.

Try going Smite/ghost Wraiths, wolves golem. B, small golems, lizzard. I can't test this but it should work. go E, Q, E, W, E, R.

Kayote

07-28-2010

Can he jungle? Yes, just about any champ can jungle. Should he jungle? If your team is lacking one and there would be a real benifit to doing so (IE you have another character that would really benifit from going 2v1 but is afraid to jungle). Keep in mid what a jungler does, they control neutral creeps while helping out the other lanes and getting early ganks. If you do nothing but jungle you are useless to your team.

shubomber

07-28-2010

Step 1: don't play jungle Nasus
Step 2 a: take the 2v1 lane while Warwick or Udyr jungles
Step 2 b: help keep the dragon dead if you don't have a jungler
Step 3: use your ult and spirit fire to grab golem, dragon, and help your team with an early baron
Step 4: ???
Step 5: profit