Im Mortimer Young. Let me introduce you to the Grand Lebowski.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Hello! Im Mortimer Young of Forever Young film preservations.

First, I want to thank all of you who sent cards and letter expressing concern after our plant explosion outside of Wilmington, Deleware June of last year. Forever Young films will no longer employ non union labor, I can tell you that. No casualties. No serious damage outside of the loss of one Albanian "comming of age" film. "Smityu Yoranse". Or "Smityu finds a pebble". Destroyed before it could be transfered to video tape. We're posting the original script to our website, www.foreveryoungfilms.net in the original Albanian. Visit us if you can download Sudalyn text.

That aside, thanks to the Wilmington fire department who worked so heroicly to save "Ma and Pa Kettle Catalouge". And a personal thanks to emergency room docter Nate Eisenburg. I had no idea what prolonged exposure to plant fumes had been doing to my cerebral cortex.... ....

...... ........ Where was I?

This evenings title The Grand Lebowski is one of our greatest success stories. Probably a title few of you are familier with. It was originally produced in the late 90's by obscure Polygram Films. It slipped beneath the waves critically and commercially on its first release. It then washed hither and yon in the corporate peroxisms that shook filmdom during the catastrophic period of synergy. A period wich saw Holywood awash with money from Japanese electronic giants, large Canadian liquor concerns and the French sewege proccessing conglamerate Le Vendi.

Prints of the film had been languishing in a state of almost criminal neglect. Here for instance is the halarious "toe scene" from an unrestored copy of the film.

Forever young field workers found in search of undamaged reels. Our international clipline yeilded a virtually pristine Itallian language print from a palatso of a lumbard collector.

After our technicians bathed this pring in a patented progressive alkalide solution and then subjected it to a sonic jiggle bath LOOK WHAT EMERGED!

Glorious isnt it? Now, all that was left to be done was reassemble the original cast and the Forever Young studios and dubb the movie back into back into english. Only, John Goodman was unavialable. His voice was recreated my master impressionist David Fry.

Ah, wonderful. Forget about the ****in toe.

By the way, did you know in Italy this film as "Mr Marijuana" and was quite a success.
Haha. We hope you enjoy the Grand Lebowski restored, rejuvinated and still smokin. Until we see you again. This is Mortimer Young. Good night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN1VHdW2wXY

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Where is the moneys Lebowski?

TouchFluffyTails

01-18-2012

That rug really tied the room together...

Paravani

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Where's pancakes house

aw wait i screwed that up

vcadoda

01-02-2013

2012 called, they wanted their topic back

Paravani

Recruiter

01-02-2013

let me try again

i'm goin crazy out there at the lake

...eh, i don't think that was right either