Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Super Stoked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maybe

01-18-2012

So apparently Dyrus or someone said that Sejuani sucks.

This is awesome, because she doesn't.

I've been jungling with her, and every game, my team says "What the hell man, didn't you hear what ALL THE PROS ARE SAYING? SHE SUCKS!"

I proceed to gank super often, because she clears the jungle effortlessly, incredibly quickly, and they all shut up.

I fed a Kat that was laning versus an Ahri mid. 5 kills later, it's game over. This is about 8 minutes in.

SEJUANI IS LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheOneMillion

01-18-2012

Quote:
Maybe:
So apparently Dyrus or someone said that Sejuani sucks.

This is awesome, because she doesn't.

I've been jungling with her, and every game, my team says "What the hell man, didn't you hear what ALL THE PROS ARE SAYING? SHE SUCKS!"

I proceed to gank super often, because she clears the jungle effortlessly, incredibly quickly, and they all shut up.

I fed a Kat that was laning versus an Ahri mid. 5 kills later, it's game over. This is about 8 minutes in.

SEJUANI IS LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you did that good with sejuani, just imagine how good it would be with a REAL jungler.

Slyce

01-18-2012

I went from 0/3 with her to 5/3 end game, we won. I got no credit, I was called worthless and a noob, and they gave the 2/3 kass all of the credit and said he won the game for us... :| I got a trip and an ace... and both my team died

This was in TT though