ELO reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dread Clown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

ok, come on someone has to do somthing about this low elo nonsense. every game there is a troll that doesnt care about his ranking anymore or someone that insists on trying a champion for the first time, in a ranked game no less. I still manage to end everygame positive KD ratio, every champ I have is in positive ratio, but I alone cannot overcome 1-3 leavers trolls or just pure bads in all of my games.

Riot please please please offer some way to reset this accursed elo, I can't find a good game except 1 out of every 10, unless me and like one other purely carry the rest of the team.

or atleast if I am ending games at like 17/5/- give me some credit and blunt the elo drain from playing with some of these bads.

maqael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

if you are losing 9/10 games its YOUR FAULT. even if you are 17/5/x theres something you are not doing like pushing towers or helping you teamates.

Simply be BEING on one team means that on average, you will have more leavers/trolls on the other team. (enemies have 5 chances, where as your team only has 4 chances for leavers/trolls because you yourself are not a troll) The point being is that you should be able to carry yourself out of this elo if you are better than the people there

Davenge

01-18-2012

Make a new account.