LoL community! - Job Interview Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knyaz

01-18-2012

Maybe America is different atm im not sure , but in my country you can walk into almost any basic job. I mean unless you do something crazy like shoot up the place , im sure you will get the job lol. Its not a job for nuclear missile launch sequences or anything like that. You don't have to act confident or put on a show , just act normal and be yourself. Its a small business , they are people too, they will understand if you are not as witty as the professor of the new york museum.

Seephi

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyaz View Post
Maybe America is different atm im not sure , but in my country you can walk into almost any basic job. I mean unless you do something crazy like shoot up the place , im sure you will get the job lol. Its not a job for nuclear missile launch sequences or anything like that. You don't have to act confident or put on a show , just act normal and be yourself. Its a small business , they are people too.
how can you even have a job?

you dont even know that america is not a country

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Use corporate mundo as a reference.

Knyaz

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seephi View Post
how can you even have a job?

you dont even know that america is not a country
I never specifically said it was.

Nice try though champ l0l....

enfabled mage

01-18-2012

tell them how your against sopa.

Axecution

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Thanks lots of great advice in this thread. But it wouldn't be the LoL community without a few dicks. Actually, we might be better without them. Thanks for the advice! More would be appreciated.

SilverArms

01-18-2012

Don't tell them you used to play with Genrazn

Vicelikebran

Recruiter

01-18-2012

hey, in case you read this before you go tomorrow. just remember we all got your back.

Breast Support

01-18-2012

Have you received questions for the interview? My job at the city council requires that you send the questions to each interviewer so they can prepare for it.

Vizwik

01-18-2012

just remember these fine points....

don't overextend
ward his office AND the hallway
last hit all your answers..

and don't pick a character you have never played....cuz job interviews are RANKED