LoL community! - Job Interview Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axecution

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

I've got a job interview tomorrow and I'm nervous as heck.

Aside from the obvious ie; not mentioning I've played 6000+ games of LoL. Anybody have advice?

Also it's a job that involves selling products on eBay (mailing, managing invoice, etc)

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Job interview at where?

Vicelikebran

Recruiter

01-18-2012

dont worry everything is going to go okay, just be confident. nothing to lose just gain. also job might be a scam so keep on eye on that.

You rock Good luck!

Axecution

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RíCEHERŇ View Post
Job interview at where?
Small business that imports **** and sells it on ebay.

Axecution

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicelikebran View Post
dont worry everything is going to go okay, just be confident. nothing to lose just gain. also job might be a scam so keep on eye on that.

You rock Good luck!
You are awesome. Thanks for the confidence. Also, I'll look out for that. <3

eaTHAN

01-18-2012

Just keep calm. I just got a job working in architectural designs for new houses with solar panel integration the interview was made easy by me just staying calm.

Seephi

01-18-2012

one thing that worked for me

if you notice the dude that will interview you is gay, go for it! a blowjob might grant you a JOB!

Kazémandias

01-18-2012

Talk about LoL and Corporate Mundo and you should be fine.

Rythless

01-18-2012

Whatever they ask, be confident in your answers. If you don't know how to do something they ask about, respond with "I'll learn it quickly".

Make sure you sit-up straight and make eye contact. Speak slowly (not FOB mode) and enunciate. Communicate your answers quickly and efficiently (ie. don't ramble).

If they ask you questions about your greatest strengths/weaknesses, say "I don't feel there is any one thing that can make-up my strength/weakness. My goal is to make sure that I do the best job I can do here and will move quickly to ensure I head-off any mistakes I could make".

You'll be fine. Just relax and try and have a conversation. They are just trying to get to know you past what is on paper.

Look its Point

01-18-2012

Focus on telling your skills, do not tell them what you cannot do unless they strictly ask for it.