Akali, Shaco or lee sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LunchandDinner

01-17-2012

Hey guys. im kinda new in League of Legends. im trying too find new champions to use. so im planning to buy either Akali,Shaco or lee sin. which is better,why and is it worth it?

Rillain

01-17-2012

Akali can only be good versus people that don't know how to counter her so u can eliminate her from the list (still fun tho don't get me wrong)

I own all three and shaco is the easiest to win your average games with but if you take the time to master Lee Sin he's actually got really good late game unlike Shaco.

Tincture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Lee sin is who id chose. hes got more skills than the average dude, but he'll teach you how to land skill shots, and hes SUPER durable, so you can make more mistakes than if you were a paper thin dude.

18X Jake

01-18-2012

Go lee sin. He has a lot of tricks with his skill set and if you master them you will be unkillable.

Paragons

01-18-2012

I agree with Lee Sin; great jungling, ganking, early and mid game. unfortunately, he scales off late game and becomes more of a CCer, requiring you to build tanky.

As Rill said, Akali is only an issue if you don't know how to counter her; she's just a pubstomper.

Shaco is a lot of fun to play; he's sucha troll. unfortunately, the recent nerf hit AP shaco pretty hard, and AD Shaco is somewhat useless; he'd be a bad pick atm.

Chaingate110

01-18-2012

lee sin is fun and good at jungling but havent seen a good laning lee sin
Shaco is good at laning and decent at jungling
akali is also good at laning but cant jungle and she has awsome ganks =p

nWo Merk

01-18-2012

Play someone who isnt banned in ranked constantly. lee sin is invaluable if you can jungle him and solo top. Akali is banned in lower elos and maybe higher, shaco is banned throughout all elos so im going to have to say lee sin.

HellDriverr

01-18-2012

Shaco and akali are easly countered because they are so squisy and if you try to build them tanky they wont have any damage on them lee sin however is tanky and can put out a good amount of damage so i would go for lee sin. (also lee sin is just awsome)

hellzwrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

my favorite champ in the game by far is lee sin. he pretty much just dashes in and out of battle. his q allows u to jump over walls. his w allows u to jump over walls. and if u have flash that is 3 ways to go over a wall. his passive makes his attacks faster and is good at jungling. he takes a little to get used to but when u get used to him he is op as hell. i can give u tips on a build too if u decide to get him just lmk

Twyndyllyng

01-18-2012

I haven't played Lee Sin or Akali in awhile, but I DO play Shaco, and most of what's been said here is accurate. Basically, if you don't get several kills in the laning phase, your only real use late game is backdooring and maybe chasing down the odd carry trying to leave the teamfight with low health. I usually play jungling Trinity force shaco, and although not reliant on boxes as much as AP, this recent nerf definitely hit hard. Without CDR, you only really have time to have 4 boxes going. Plus, this makes it a lot harder to cover yourself when backdooring. Not to mention it's quite hard to solo baron now