MOST AMAZING CLUTCH WIN IN LoL HISTORY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

I just had the most CLUTCH WIN in ALL of LoL history, if it was ANYMORE CLUTCH..IT STARTED OFF SO BAD, I did FAIR aganist a top lane Keenen and bot was pretty much feeding. The game went on, our bot lane stepped their **** up HARD. Teemo went from feeding to being the most ballsy MOFO I have EVER seen. It was down to the wire neck and neck to the end. We had taken their towers they had taken ours. Me and Jax dipped from the team fight when it was getting hairy as they rushed our base. LUCKILY, we were closer to their Nexus, so we snuck and and CLUTCHED THE WIN. I'm uploading it on LoLRecorder as MOST CLUTCH WIN IN LoL HISTORY, I was playing as the Jax. just...omg...how do I send this to top five games of the week?

xXCFXx Avenger

01-17-2012

I LiKe tHe rAnDOM cApS

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post
I LiKe tHe rAnDOM cApS
**** STRAIGHt YoU Do!!!!

Chaosengineer

01-17-2012

video would be more pleasing then reading all that

LancerXXX

01-17-2012

Destiny/Gate global teleports after double aces were better. Or double ace, all towers down, and both teams watch in horror as superminions beat on both nexuses.

InflictedChaoS

01-17-2012

OmGZZN@!11
i had an awesome game and NoW iCanTpyElik3 l1kEaNiDioTsoNOboDY caNrEAD thIS!!111$@#!!!!

HollowAvatar

01-17-2012

Lol, apparently I'm the only one who thinks it's awesome he had a close, fun game when all you ever hear about is how matchmaking suxomfg.

If I weren't at work I'd watch your replay, glad you had an awesome game man.

Jamaree

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowAvatar View Post
Lol, apparently I'm the only one who thinks it's awesome he had a close, fun game when all you ever hear about is how matchmaking suxomfg.

If I weren't at work I'd watch your replay, glad you had an awesome game man.
Thanks, and I uploaded it to LoL Recorder replays as MOST CLUTCH WIN IN LoL HISTORY

Jamaree

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosengineer View Post
video would be more pleasing then reading all that
MOST CLUTCH WIN IN LoL HISTORY: LoL Recorder

TimmmehhFTW

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
Destiny/Gate global teleports after double aces were better. Or double ace, all towers down, and both teams watch in horror as superminions beat on both nexuses.
That would be amazing,