Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demorche

07-18-2010

I'm looking for my next 3150 champion. I am pretty much a jack of all trades and was wondering if people could suggest a fun though useful champion for my team?

Cheers :P

DayInTheSun

07-18-2010

There are a ton of champions that are very very useful at 3150. You're going to have to be a little more specific than that if you want some suggestions.

Personally I've fallen in love playing Udyr though. He's very challenging but he's very rewarding to play I find.

Demorche

07-18-2010

I've liked the look of Udyr myself actually though most matches I see him in, he hasn't seemed very effective.

More specific hmmm.... I want a good melee DPS as that is what i'm lacking currently. I don't want to get Xin yet as he is going to get the nerf smack soon... So I cant make my mind up. Olaf/Jax/Udyr/Xin? :/

Pwnacus Maximus

07-18-2010

pffft udyr is one of the best characters in the entire game, at tanking and at dps...
i say udyr.
if not udyr then olaf, he's very solid.

SoopaTomato

Recruiter

07-18-2010

i'm falling in love with olaf

TECHNO VIKING RAGE <3

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

07-18-2010

Malphite is a jack of all trades. He's a DPS, Tank, Initiator, and can somewhat nuke with the right build

Kynareth

Recruiter

07-18-2010

Gragas :3

Aerodoc

07-18-2010

Udyr is a "jack of all trades" and with Bear stance's stun and boots of swiftness you can catch pesky casters for your team to pick off. You can: tank, jungle, gank (this can be a challenge for some champs), and play a fun champ but please please please don't give anyone else a reason to be an Udyr hater. He is tough to play so constantly be on your toes but if you can do that, pick udyr and run with him

Tieryal

07-18-2010

Olaf, xin, gragas, udyr, shaco. So many solid 3150 champs.