Rammus Free

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Again. Yay 20 min queues for draft mode. And people wonder why no one plays Dominion

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

... You were playing dominion, and you think there are people that wonder why no one plays dominion...

Kolos1001

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaire View Post
... You were playing dominion, and you think there are people that wonder why no one plays dominion...
If people played...the queues wouldn't be 20 min long. How do I into logic.

RealWolf M

01-17-2012

If the matchmaking algorithm was better, the queues wouldn't be 20 min logic. How do I into logic

DG TheFeedski

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
If the matchmaking algorithm was better, the queues wouldn't be 20 min logic. How do I into logic
What da eff into logic? What is that word?

Kolos1001

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
What da eff into logic? What is that word?
I'm not sure...I'm reminded of a magical place where everyone used reason instead of raging at nothing. I'm sure it was just a dream

ForgedLife

01-17-2012

psh...reason? That hasn't been used since the dark ages

Tiranui

Recruiter

01-17-2012

[NA] Kolos1001 (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: 1243 [1W/0L], Dominion: 1533 [212W/179L], Normal: 314W/257L.

If he is 15xx elo for dom and getting 20 min ques then this is prob bad. I thought the bell curve had most players around 1500ish.

Stimuz

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranui View Post
[NA] Kolos1001 (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: 1243 [1W/0L], Dominion: 1533 [212W/179L], Normal: 314W/257L.

If he is 15xx elo for dom and getting 20 min ques then this is prob bad. I thought the bell curve had most players around 1500ish.
Nah, you start at 1400. Blind pick probably has insta pops around that though, most people swap to draft as they get higher.

IMSOJUICY

01-17-2012

TS, are you solo queing or going premade? i think it makes a difference time wise, not sure.