So i just played Skarner for the first time since the nerf

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawnzer

01-17-2012

Stonewall was rite, he's still very strong

Sure he runs out of mana faster but with only philo + sheen i never was really oom, the cd nerf on ult isnt that much and you dont really feel the 5% reduction on the slow, but he's by no mean 'release skarner'

I hope people will stop banning him =D

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

01-17-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnzer View Post
Stonewall was rite, he's still very strong

Sure he runs out of mana faster but with only philo + sheen i never was really oom, the cd nerf on ult isnt that much and you dont really feel the 5% reduction on the slow, but he's by no mean 'release skarner'

I hope people will stop banning him =D
I agree completely. I really still enjoy playing him and think he is still very viable and strong, just had to adjust my build a little and rethink my jungle route (minor change). Though I agree he was a bit strong before, he is now well balanced in my opinion (I have played him off and on since release on my "personal account" as well as my Red account and will continue to play him as he is).

Spawnzer

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil IncarNATE View Post
I agree completely. I really still enjoy playing him and think he is still very viable and strong, just had to adjust my build a little and rethink my jungle route (minor change). Though I agree he was a bit strong before, he is now well balanced in my opinion (I have played him off and on since release on my "personal account" as well as my Red account and will continue to play him as he is).
yea i know, i was afraid i'd have to keep blue more or rush like 3 mana items to be able to keep up, but nah it's still aight

and no where near what that was on release, i guess we had to spam Q more in the old jungle

Trumanator

01-17-2012

Holy ****! you mean Riot like, knows what they're doing?!?!?!?!?!?! You can't be serious, ****ing fanboys. >_>

Chzrm3

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnzer View Post
yea i know, i was afraid i'd have to keep blue more or rush like 3 mana items to be able to keep up, but nah it's still aight

and no where near what that was on release, i guess we had to spam Q more in the old jungle
+ All the other buffs Skarner saw, like the 20% increases to damage on his entire kit and whatnot.

I'm glad to hear he's still viable. I wouldn't be surprised if he was still op, tbh. : P

Dominick Destine

Recruiter

01-18-2012

This is too on topic to be here.

OP fails.

Fòx

01-18-2012

I think I'd just rather play Udyr.