Messed up people burn a puppy... wtf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoeth

01-17-2012

I wish hell existed.

Dominick Destine

Recruiter

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
What about really enjoying hunting and then eating the meat?
Rading es herd.

Shagra

01-18-2012

Quote:
What about really enjoying hunting and then eating the meat?
As long as you eat what you kill, there is absolutely nothing wrong with hunting.

People who hunt for sport are ignorant.

Quote:
Do you approve of hunting wild boar with plott hounds and short swords like they do in the south?
I have not heard of people killing boars with swords. Boars are big, violent animals. But you have to understand that boars are very destructive creatures. Boars are over populated, and one boar is capable of destroying several acres of crops, thus they must be killed and removed.

If people actually do hunt boars with knives, power to them. They're killing the animal in a less painful way then if they shot it. As a knife's penetration is much larger then any caliber of bullet.

Powerstoned

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagra View Post
As long as you eat what you kill, there is absolutely nothing wrong with hunting.

People who hunt for sport are ignorant.
I don't know any hunter that isn't doing it for sport. Sure they eat the animals, but not many people in america need to hunt to survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagra View Post
I have not heard of people killing boars with swords. Boars are big, violent animals. But you have to understand that boars are very destructive creatures. Boars are over populated, and one boar is capable of destroying several acres of crops, thus they must be killed and removed.

If people actually do hunt boars with knives, power to them. They're killing the animal in a less painful way then if they shot it. As a knife's penetration is much larger then any caliber of bullet.
Look up boar hunting with Plott hounds on youtube. It's brutal, and i have no idea why it's legal. It's actually alot more painful for the boar, to be stab-stab-stabed with machete/short swords while being pulled in all directions by dogs' teeth. But most of these hunters are eating the animal or feeding their animals. Wrong?

Chicago

01-18-2012

idk if i was the only one but i hugged my dog after seeing that video just to only imagine had we not bought my dog some one else coulda bought her and done the same thing.

Renxian

01-18-2012

Quote:
I don't know any hunter that isn't doing it for sport. Sure they eat the animals, but not many people in america need to hunt to survive.

Look up boar hunting with Plott hounds on youtube. It's brutal, and i have no idea why it's legal. It's actually alot more painful for the boar, to be stab-stab-stabed with machete/short swords while being pulled in all directions by dogs' teeth. But most of these hunters are eating the animal or feeding their animals. Wrong?
As long as it isn't going to waste.