Top Mundo, new FOTM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinerCar

01-17-2012

Wait and see.

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

mundo has always been strong top
the problem is that he took 40 mins or so to get all the items he needs

Psych over nine

01-17-2012

Mundo's real problem is his utter lack of cc and initiation ability on a tank, which is almost always the tank's job. If he's not the team's only tank, then the rest of the team is stuck with a guy who deals little damage and is only good for chasing and healing himself. I'd rather have Singed or Volibear personally.

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofnine View Post
Mundo's real problem is his utter lack of cc and initiation ability on a tank, which is almost always the tank's job. If he's not the team's only tank, then the rest of the team is stuck with a guy who deals little damage and is only good for chasing and healing himself. I'd rather have Singed or Volibear personally.
no hard cc, agreed; however, most ppl do not main mundo and often miss his cleavers (it's fast and has a larger than expected hitbox). mundo does incredible dmg, both magical and physical, so im not so sure what fiveofnine is talking about. he's not supposed to be a tank. he's a bruiser unlike singed (who is a true tank).

Chaosengineer

01-17-2012

I agree with 7thcloud i use him only if there is another tank he makes a great off tank though with his cleaver slowing attackers and starting a fight is great, chuck his cleaver and the rest of your time jump on that one guy who took a fair bit of damage and is slowed and his E ability that increases his attack damage by another 100 is great and not uncommon for you to be at lvl 15 with 300 attack damage when hitting your E and with the items you have given him at this lvl.

He does lack cc but i think with some good cleaver aiming (skill shot) you can do real well with a mundo.

newbin

01-18-2012

Mondo is a great off tank. I love rushing in the middle of a team fight plowing though their tanks and jumping on their carries pretty much yelling focus me or die.