Ionic Spark.... -less

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiroDono

01-17-2012

I'm curious why the lightning bolts don't come out to attack the minions (every 4th basic attk as it says) while I'm hitting the tower o.O. Maybe because it was an original Dominion item its function wasn't adjusted in SR? Sigh... and does anyone know if Ionic Spark stacks? I tried getting two but can't seem to tell the difference if it does when I was playing against bots.Thank you fellow LoLians!

deathofbarney

01-17-2012

No its a unique passive

Syrne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Same reason Kennen doesn't get stacks toward his w when attacking a tower. Just a weird mechanic that is inconsistent across items and abilities.

Frightfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

sadly they are right however i do love that shyvanas cleave with her Q in dragon form procs the strike count so you can dragon over a minion wave to hit your target and if you're lucky get 2 strikes out of it.

Kairno

01-18-2012

because most item effects don't affect turrets (think cleaver, life steal, stuff like that) and it's a good thing
imagine a bd yi that gets life steal off the turrets... or if you're poking at it and the spark hits a champion making you get turret aggro

Taenshi

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairno View Post
because most item effects don't affect turrets (think cleaver, life steal, stuff like that) and it's a good thing
imagine a bd yi that gets life steal off the turrets... or if you're poking at it and the spark hits a champion making you get turret aggro
Yeah I remember when cho couldn't turn off his E. It was impossible for him to kill towers if the enemy was smart enough to stand near it while he swung.

Validan

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taenshi View Post
Yeah I remember when cho couldn't turn off his E. It was impossible for him to kill towers if the enemy was smart enough to stand near it while he swung.
Ouch.

Zahalith

01-18-2012

Irelia's hiten works on towers as well as getting lifesteal from them

18X Jake

01-18-2012

It depends on the item/ability. Just deal with it because that's how this game pretty much works

Lengone

01-18-2012

Anything that is considered an on-hit effect does not work on towers is the rule. However, like English spelling, the exceptions are more numerous than the rule.