ruind game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkumBag Slave

01-17-2012

Why is it when 3 people vote to surrender it only take 2 people to keep playing if 3 people vote yes to surrender and 2 poeple vote no the vote fails , 3 is more then 2 or do you'se not know how to addup? This is bullcrap and needs to be fixed , and one more thing champions are to o.p , the games are always one-sided unless both teams , have weak champs and good players and other is with noob players , and that's rare , you get one even game in 10 uneven thanks

dc talk fan

01-17-2012

They have it so you need at least 4 to surrender so that the vast majority(not just the simply majority) of your team decides if you surrender or not.

Also...almost all the champions are 'OP' if you're good with them. It's just a matter of getting good at them at at the game.

d4l3kcaan

01-18-2012

i always vote no to troll the angry kids who give up at 20min. dont play if youre afraid to loose.

alaskaneagle

01-18-2012

I have noticed that the system of matching people up for games (and other people have commented about this) rigs it so one side should be much more capable than the other. them system seems to try and keep people around 50% win/lose rate.
pretty sure that defeats the purpose of playing a game really. To have the game decide your doing to good so it matchs you up with horrible players to make sure you lose... doesn't seem right

Sonfon

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaneagle View Post
I have noticed that the system of matching people up for games (and other people have commented about this) rigs it so one side should be much more capable than the other. them system seems to try and keep people around 50% win/lose rate.
pretty sure that defeats the purpose of playing a game really. To have the game decide your doing to good so it matchs you up with horrible players to make sure you lose... doesn't seem right
no

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Honestly, I would rather lose the Nexus than surrender, much like I would rather destroy the nexus than be surrendered to. It feels incomplete otherwise. I hate when people want to quit 20 minutes in. I've seen too many games suddenly reverse the tide for an upset victory.

boxxylolzx

01-19-2012

I agree, an obvious loss is an obvious loss! Especially 20 minutes in when teamfights start. Fed champions (even if they build super early game stacking dorans items) are prone to be fed and powerful. Change it to 3 votes ends it thanks!

Snowy Peak

01-19-2012

If it's an obvious loss, then you'd get more than 3 votes.

Kenbo Calrissian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

I've been in more upset victories than I can count. It pains me to lose because of a 20 minute surrender just because 4 people really think having less kills than the other team is GG. I'm not convinced I deserve that loss on my record, and neither should you.

Typically, I won't agree to a surrender unless the enemy is handily crushing our base and consistently winning team fights. There's too much faith in "first blood wins the game," or "one fed champion wins the game." There is such a thing as overconfidence, which is quite often a deciding factor in many games. I've seen teams push us hard, get baron, zerg into the base for the win and fall over dead 0 for 5, and then our team immediately pushes back and takes out towers all the way to nexus before they all respawn, and then we eventually win - and I've seen it more than once. There is also such a thing as UNDERconfidence, and if you're willing to surrender at 20 for silly reasons, you probably lost the game because you yourself brought the weakness to your team.

Zairex

01-19-2012

Find a champion that you like and become a pro with them, L2 carry your team if you are down on luck