Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we just ban freaking leavers and troll afking morons now pls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

01-17-2012

Thanks for proving my point

cy@

Bohica

Recruiter

01-17-2012

am i sposed to accept the trolling afker and befriend him and teach him the ways of kindness and the path to peace and serenity?
oh wait i cant cause hes afking at the freaking dinner table while im losing a 4v5

Aehron

01-17-2012

Just got paired with one with 3, and one with 14... fun times. Oh wait. No it's not. :`(

Quote:
Bohica:
am i sposed to accept the trolling afker and befriend him and teach him the ways of kindness and the path to peace and serenity?
oh wait i cant cause hes afking at the freaking dinner table while im losing a 4v5

No. You're supposed to ignore them instead of trolling back and getting yourself reported too. That's all they're trying to say. Just report them and go about your business because there's nothing else you can do.