Can we just ban freaking leavers and troll afking morons now pls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedLife View Post
...then we'd lose our beloved FDru
Hey now... trolling or not, I always try to win. And I've only AFKed twice!

AD Mundo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

good try though

Bohica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2012

*******http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...bs.png********

go to play another one and i get this... just instaban this ****** right now and make the world a better place

Ascleph

01-17-2012

Maybe its a good idea to not **** at people for their champ choices? What do you win? You get mad, you annoy him AND he will troll you back. Congrats I guess?
You cant expect a stranger to help you out if you are an ass to him.

Also, theres nothing wrong with eve in dominion.

Bohica

Recruiter

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Maybe its a good idea to not **** at people for their champ choices? What do you win? You get mad, you annoy him AND he will troll you back. Congrats I guess?

Also, theres nothing wrong with eve in dominion.
u didnt notice what he said? i have to go eat so u guys have fun with the 4v5 ill get the 20 ip i need for a 6300 champ even with the loss

he said its ok cause im not even gonna play u will lose a 4v5 so fast

AD Mundo

01-17-2012

Also, theres nothing wrong with eve in dominion

first off read what he said 2nd no one said eve was a bad pick 3rd no one was being a jerk 4th he said im gonna leave and still get the ip thats a ****ing troll insta ban please ty

Bohica

Recruiter

01-17-2012

also i love the ppl down voting our comments
do u seriously think that its ok for ppl to just leave mid game especially if they say in the champ select hey im just here to troll u guys for free ip while i eat dinner?

Ascleph

01-17-2012

The pic is pretty clear, but go on behaving that way I guess, its clearly giving you good results!

DG TheFeedski

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isurwars View Post
All your elos are bellow 1200 and you have less than 50% W/L ratio in Classic and Dominion, maybe that is the reason why the matchmaking put you with "n00bs" with less than 100 games.
I just solo queued and got paired with someone with 28 wins. I'm over 500 wins and +150. And he was a troll hardcore. Or, just really that bad. Either way, it's horrible.

AD Mundo

01-17-2012

ascleph r u slow can u not read do u know what a troll is cause by your comments i assume u r challenged