Can we just ban freaking leavers and troll afking morons now pls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bohica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2012

3 games in a row now i have had 1-2 troll leavers that either play from some non north american location or the say something stupid like "time to go get high" and leave or they complain about lag while feeding
also how are we getting ppl with 100 wins at lvl 30 who did nothing but bot game hero their way up the lvls and have no clue how to play when most of my friends and i are 600 wins + with positive w/l ratios?
i get random d/cs and all the reasoning but these ******* ruin the game for everyone and we end up getting the bans for yelling at them
this game is about KILLING EACH OTHER yes we get suspended for saying that they should stop running into the freaking tower and giving the enemy team free kills over and over?

also can we set up the matchmaking system to match by IP address so that we dont get stuck with mr [][][][][][][] who is on loan from asia? nothing agaist them but i have something against them not being able to communicate in any of the 3 north american languages, AND lagging with 500+ ping AND not being able to even talk to them by their name. how should i be able to talk to them UR GAME DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ THEIR NAME.

i love this game and the only thing that is wrong with it is trolling *******, leavers, and lagging foreign feeders who are playing on the wrong server.

AD Mundo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

agreed to many ****** trolls

Ascleph

01-17-2012

Report them and move on.
Also, dont be an ******* and YOU wont get banned

Its like magic!

AD Mundo

01-17-2012

the prob is i have the same issues 900+ wins i get stuck with people that have 80-150 wins fail matchmaking system and in general your trolls r the people with less wins.Id say 75% of all games i play have at least 1 troll and that person always has low wins. so i say again fail matchmaking system

Isurwars

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohica View Post
i love this game and the only thing that is wrong with it is trolling *******, leavers, and lagging foreign feeders who are playing on the wrong server.
All your elos are bellow 1200 and you have less than 50% W/L ratio in Classic and Dominion, maybe that is the reason why the matchmaking put you with "n00bs" with less than 100 games.

Nekrogen

01-17-2012

This thread should be forwarded to GD. Only fair.

ForgedLife

01-17-2012

...then we'd lose our beloved FDru

RealWolf M

01-17-2012

As if mods would ever move things to a useful place

Bohica

Recruiter

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isurwars View Post
All your elos are bellow 1200 and you have less than 50% W/L ratio in Classic and Dominion, maybe that is the reason why the matchmaking put you with "n00bs" with less than 100 games.
im over 1200 "tho not by much" and i do have positive w/l so i have no clue where u get ur info...

AD Mundo

01-17-2012

u r wrong sir i have 3 accounts and all but 1 r positive happens on all 3 accounts