Opinion on Gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonzen

01-17-2012

In my opinion Gragas is really good on Twisted Treeline. He can body slam all over the place, secure kills, and has a lot of burst with his ult and barrals. If you build him properly you can be an unstoppable beast that can escape from any scenario. So, why don't you reply to this and tell me if you think that Gragas is a good champion on Twisted Treeline. (Btw, I rarely lose when I am playing Gragas so I might be a little biased in my opinion)

Boo

01-17-2012

He's good, takes skill tho which is why you don't see him everywhere.

Not LiteKerosene

01-17-2012

His stuffs to easy to dodge.

Sam

01-17-2012

Gragas game changer ultis, really strong burst. High AP ratios are too the extreme. Got to be a really good player though.

Romram

01-18-2012

His very good. I play him bot and a lot of the times I can secure first blood at lvl 2 by body slamming to the top and ganking. His weak early game besides that. Squishy and almost no damage. I think his godlike in mid game if you build him right. Can take a lot of damage as well as put out damage through his spells and attacks. Farms very well and can secure or steal dragon with his q and r. Falls a lot late game with damage. Ult is amazing specially inside jungle where you can pretty much split the team and make it a 3vs2 or 3vs1.

sealzilla

01-18-2012

He is ok but a tanky dps with a gap closer shreds him