League of Legends World Tour - Taiwan

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenix12345

01-18-2012

@Pointless Arguers Above - This is why we can't have nice things.

Now Riot get this tour down here in Downunder

Qial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

pity for riot to arouse chinese

Tealge

01-19-2012

no Australia??? what a jip.... no love for you then :P

Xin Kaishek

01-19-2012

Taiwan > China
Freedom of speech, democracy, GDP of $20,000 USD per capita, the most successful tech industry in the world, and a country where people are nearly just as likely to own their own business as they are to work for someone else by the time they reach their 30s. That's Taiwan.

Also, Taiwan has the most pretty girls with perfect legs per capita of anywhere I have ever been, and I've been all over.

JulyFruit

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin Kaishek View Post
Taiwan > China
Freedom of speech, democracy, GDP of $20,000 USD per capita, the most successful tech industry in the world, and a country where people are nearly just as likely to own their own business as they are to work for someone else by the time they reach their 30s. That's Taiwan.

Also, Taiwan has the most pretty girls with perfect legs per capita of anywhere I have ever been, and I've been all over.

Lol, Taiwan relies on China for like 90% of their business lol, if China imposes an embargo on taiwan for just 1 year, it's economy will be severely damaged if not destoryed. And btw, as someone who went to taiwan 5 times in the past 4 years, taiwan is VERY behind in alot of the aspects of life except in the bigger cities like 台北,高熊。

People WILL downvote me, b/c their pride is blinding them from what's actually happening. So go ahead, let your pride take control, if you're a simpleton.