Jax needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smoke4the2dank0

04-19-2011

Your dumb, if any thing he needs to be nerfed.(not saying that they should).

Mad Butcher

04-19-2011

LoL people seriously.Don't ask for buffs when they are not needed.If they buff him=>people realise how strong he is with less practice=>roflstomp noobs=>everyone whines=>Overnerf.DON'T ask for this.I play jax don't want him ruined over a period of time.And if you don't believe he is balanced watch guardsman bob play.Top elo and maining jax.

Geodude07

04-19-2011

you can watch anyone play top elo chars and it doesnt matter they will do well. Thats not a good comparison for "how good" a champ is. No duh a really good player can own with him, in super smash brothers melee you could own with pichu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealStig View Post
Jax is fine. Also Different champs are different so don't compare Xin to jax it is just stupid of you.
Please explain to me then how I should rate champs? by nature you have to compare, its obvious they are different >.> regardless I compare those two because they are similar in purpose, I just feel one seem to have more utility and gets power quicker with less trouble.

I agree that Jax is overall good, but it takes more work than it should to be on the same level. Many people say they can either destroy or be destroyed as him. Perhaps I am wrong, but its just the feeling I get. And a "you are stupid" response doesnt really tell me much, perhaps you can explain?

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

08-12-2011

yes i agree, he need buff