Jax needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

I have no idea what that means....

Cachiqueh

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimaetus View Post
No he doesn't, He jsut has a slow early/mid game. His potential power skyrockets as the game progresses.

Provided he isn't a noob and hasnt been feeding.

by end game jax is probably one of the scariest things to tackle alone.
haha yeah dude this is sooo true this ***** is scary!!!

SuperLUCK

04-19-2011

jax is fu cking powerful,i hate him.
always one jax kill my team,really fu cking tough

Geodude07

04-19-2011

As someone who played jax, and still force myself to do so, I find him very lacking in the role he is supposed to preform.

With a little elbow grease, a good lane phase and some kills I feel strong. I mean my hp is still low, but maybe ill get a stun and be able to empower leapstrike someone and do a nice chunk of damage, maybe ill get some autoattacks in if someone actually uses those on me (as opposed to just spamming abilities like most champs do)

If i find someone alone, yeah ill exhaust them and probably beat them down, but...in a teamfight my only option is to pop in and pray no one focuses me and then I might get some speed damage going (my ult and guinsoo) I mean I can take a turret out nicely...but people like yi and xin dont have to wait for attack speed to build....

I just feel very eh.. as Jax. I love him, but I feel he is actually crippled, like he should just grab a real weapon now. Xin can charge through, be tanky, get hp back, do as much damage and not have to rely on jumping around and praying to not lane against stunners. As a garen I can rush in and fight and fight and not worry, as a jarvan i can harass and still do decent auto attack, as a nocturne i have silly range with some moves and attack fast and have other benefits....

Jax just feels overshadowed by almost anyone. His stun only works if people auto attack you and mind you its not a guarantee, so thats one move thats unreliable. His auto attack is slow and has to build...and you are getting a guinsoo's but again that must build and youll be dead before you get that in a teamfight. Your ult is just some resist, and its passive only sometimes grants you the needed attackspeed (though the magic damage is nice) sadly on other champs you could get sword of the divine which is basically jax's ult packed in a weapon with good attack speed. your survivability is low and eh...

the trouble is you rely on too many passives that may or may not come in handy. I think I will try toying around with different builds, but I feel so forced to get ninja tabi and guinsoos at least. Maybe if his ult just gave full stacks of attackspeed when you used it he could feel better in teambattles. Regardless he just doesnt measure up in terms of utility and power when you compare him to others. He is fun...but he is missing something.

TherealStig

04-19-2011

Jax is fine. Also Different champs are different so don't compare Xin to jax it is just stupid of you.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

Why is jax the only character that gets buffs and overhauls to bring him up to date with the current state of the game?

Make support useful again, buff sivir, buff nunu, buff kayle... buff a character that actually needs it...

Not jax ffs

Falldain

04-19-2011

this thread is a joke, right?

County Jail

04-19-2011

Note that this was created 9 months ago...

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone001 View Post
Make support useful again, buff sivir, buff nunu, buff kayle... buff a character that actually needs it...
Great joke!

shm0

04-19-2011

jax is perfect.

ppl fail.