avoid dominion today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narog

01-17-2012

full of people with a couple of dominion games trying the free week champs

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Just play draft and ban her

ChaoticHypnotic

01-17-2012

I'll never understand why people who normally play SR think they can take their PvE experience and apply it to Dominion's PvP environment...

SweetTooth

01-17-2012

Meh she isnt terrible. I just carried one that was just a tank. Hard to kill but she could defend bot halfway decently.

Hugs From Momma

01-17-2012

Isn't it always that way?

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticHypnotic View Post
I'll never understand why people who normally play SR think they can take their PvE experience and apply it to Dominion's PvP environment...
many of them just don't GAF about a dominion game, and prefer it to coop for testing champs

not that there's anything we can really do about that

IMSOJUICY

01-17-2012

Muhaha I have yet to come home and try shyvana.

hevansrath2

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineChen View Post
many of them just don't GAF about a dominion game, and prefer it to coop for testing champs

not that there's anything we can really do about that
but that doesn't make sense i mean really why test free champs in dominion NOTHING like classic, my vayn, shyv, and all of the free champs is completely different for the maps and situations so doing that would only make me worse? LOL

ssmonkey

01-17-2012

Totally agree that the builds and how champs are played differ from SR. So many SR builds and tactics just do not apply to dominion, most notably regenerating turrets, no jungle creeps and no wards.

I've met some people who still have the mentality that dominion is not "real" LoL.

It is really sad but the shorter game times mean that these people will always be around.

Ascleph

01-17-2012

Well, if you wanna avoid them you just have to win enough so you get out of their elo range.