Tell Your World (Sona Fanart)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XenocideEnder

03-16-2012

http://i44.tinypic.com/hs5844.jpg

Ow my hand. xD This took longer than my usual things even though it's mostly flat coloring. Quite a few layers, surprisingly, and lots of linework details. Basically Sona in a modified Miku Hatsune outfit. If I could make skins at all, this would be the sort of thing I'd give my poor little nerfed cute mute. <3

note: original idea was to use a modified Miku Append outfit, but with her figure, Sona would quickly be falling out of such a getup. xD Great for fanservice, but I don't know how I could keep it SFW.

I Cookeh I

03-16-2012

i dont mean to be mean but it kind of looks like a man but good work...

naglfar

03-16-2012

work on the face-- *remember* women's faces are very nice and smooth and men are more rigid

XenocideEnder

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxesknight6 View Post
work on the face-- *remember* women's faces are very nice and smooth and men are more rigid
Alright, will keep in mind for future art. I'm WAY more used to drawing men, and when I do draw women they're not as endowed as Sona. I don't want to fall into the groove of drawing women all with the same sort of rounded, cute girl face, and I haven't quite got the hang of that. Mostly was focused on the pose and the hair with this one anyway. Thanks for the concrit!

littleski

03-18-2012

Fantastic man but that face is a bit off

naglfar

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenocideEnder View Post
Alright, will keep in mind for future art. I'm WAY more used to drawing men, and when I do draw women they're not as endowed as Sona. I don't want to fall into the groove of drawing women all with the same sort of rounded, cute girl face, and I haven't quite got the hang of that. Mostly was focused on the pose and the hair with this one anyway. Thanks for the concrit!
no prob and proportions are also important