whats your opinion on malzahar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yamers

01-17-2012

?

Rey Ricardo

01-18-2012

Pretty good 1 vs. 1. I don't find him that great in a teamfight. You will probably always want to focus ad carry with your ult, he can get Quicksilver Sash to cancel it, tho.

AnHonourableMan

01-18-2012

Love seeing him when I'm metagolem GP.

WarlordMichael

01-18-2012

GP is malz's worst nightmare, otherwise he does ok vs most champions, but his teamfight presence is a little lacking if you place your W badly, using E on the most likely to be focused target is a good way of increasing your presence (as if they die with your E on it ill move to another enemy)

Don Ring

01-18-2012

First champion I ever played and still do. Almost unbeatable in mid if you know what you're doing. His Q can be extremely disruptive in team fights, silencing 3-5 members of their team and dealing some nice damage. W deals damage in a % rather than a # so its viable for helping to take tanks down. 1v1 him...do you wanna die? My favorite caster with one of my favorite skins (Overlord Malz). On top of that, he doesn't run out of mana quickly and can farm and harass at the same time quite well.

Scoob√ędoo

01-18-2012

MALZ IS BEAST. Great character to play tons of fun. QSS and Gang Plank will counter your ulti though. Also a good character knows how to shut you down. Sion, Xin, Cho, all of these guys can easily stop your ulti and shut you down. The thing is malz can beast a tank with full health easily. EASILY so hes fun.

Cerubus

01-18-2012

Malzahar is a good character, but in teamfights he can be somewhat lacking because of his cooldowns. In the laning phase, especially in mid, he can be strong though.

Hiroyuki Sawano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Pretty much unbeatable mid lane except for ofc the almighty Kassadin just cause he is super mobile and has a silence also that allows him to get in your face with a burst but besides him any other mid lane ap champ will get facerolled well overall champ but lacks a bit in teamfights

Bendial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Ricardo View Post
Pretty good 1 vs. 1. I don't find him that great in a teamfight. You will probably always want to focus ad carry with your ult, he can get Quicksilver Sash to cancel it, tho.
Having the ability to silence the entire team (if Q is landed correctly) isn't useful in team fight?

Kenshin Akira

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Ricardo View Post
Pretty good 1 vs. 1. I don't find him that great in a teamfight.
A possible team-wide silence, a rather powerful DoT that can possibly bounce off minions or pets for free, a tank-killer pool that drains off Max Health percentages, and a WW-style suppression with range? Yet you don't find him useable in a teamfight?

I mean, sure, he's nowhere near Morgana, but still, he has his uses.