Summoner Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirixen

01-17-2012

So, I've collected a few new summoner icons in my day /dirtoffshoulder but I find myself checking back to the icon selection page really often.

Is there any way I can be notified when I've unlocked a new Icon?

Is there any way I can get a brief description of what I achieved to earn each Icon?

Is there any way I can see the next (closest to achieving) Icon that I can unlock, so I know what I'm working towards?

Thanks guys.

Kirixen

01-17-2012

I'm wondering if the lack of response is that these things are all already integrated into the game, and i'm just too stupid to find them _

Kirixen

01-18-2012

any new info? *cough*riot?*cough*

Lt Tesla

01-19-2012

I didnt even know u could earn new ones lol. But i would like to know if and when i do earn something.

Niteban

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

You can't earn new ones, not yet... at least

XxAngelVIIxX

02-25-2013

I wish that you could unlock a new summoner icon with every champion purchase. I mean, there's a tiny rabid looking teddy bear, who goes with no one but Annie... There are werewolves for warwick lovers. There are a number of summoner icons who very obviously correlated with a specific champion. I think every champion deserves his/her/its own icon. It could be unlocked with purchasing that champion. It'd be a pretty easy and cheap addition.

awkwardbowman

02-25-2013

They'd need to make another 100 icons then -_-
Not that it'd be too difficult, but that seems like a lot of unneeded extra. I like it better when it's just for events, but it'd be nice to know when you get them, sort of like when you get a ribbon.