Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirixen

01-17-2012

So, I've collected a few new summoner icons in my day /dirtoffshoulder but I find myself checking back to the icon selection page really often.

Is there any way I can be notified when I've unlocked a new Icon?

Is there any way I can get a brief description of what I achieved to earn each Icon?

Is there any way I can see the next (closest to achieving) Icon that I can unlock, so I know what I'm working towards?

Thanks guys.

Kirixen

01-17-2012

I'm wondering if the lack of response is that these things are all already integrated into the game, and i'm just too stupid to find them ¬_¬

Kirixen

01-18-2012

any new info? *cough*riot?*cough*

Lt Tesla

01-19-2012

I didnt even know u could earn new ones lol. But i would like to know if and when i do earn something.

Niteban

02-19-2012

You can't earn new ones, not yet... at least

XxAngelVIIxX

02-25-2013

I wish that you could unlock a new summoner icon with every champion purchase. I mean, there's a tiny rabid looking teddy bear, who goes with no one but Annie... There are werewolves for warwick lovers. There are a number of summoner icons who very obviously correlated with a specific champion. I think every champion deserves his/her/its own icon. It could be unlocked with purchasing that champion. It'd be a pretty easy and cheap addition.

awkwardbowman

02-25-2013

They'd need to make another 100 icons then -_-
Not that it'd be too difficult, but that seems like a lot of unneeded extra. I like it better when it's just for events, but it'd be nice to know when you get them, sort of like when you get a ribbon.