Looking for Mature, Laid back guild.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vikkturr

07-18-2010

My friend and I are looking for a guild that is interested in having 2 players that are looking to have fun. I'd say we are more laid back than competitive, though we definitely enjoy coming out on top. We are looking for a guild that has a mature attitude, can tolerate some humorous vulgarity, or just plain humor, and wouldn't mind to mix up or experiment with characters/strategies.

While we respect how hardcore some players are, we do not want a guild that requires us to have to be on the game 24/7 and follow a rigid practice schedule.

BISH0P

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Hey! The Flashpoint Gaming Community is looking for a great variety of players throughout the world in order to build a great League of Legends gaming division.

Our goal is to be competitive, but have tons of fun doing so!
We're a fresh new community of mature gamers looking to expand and grow to become a powerful gaming community known for the games we play.

If you're interested by this, head over to our forums, since our website is currently down for construction.

Head here to apply!
Flashpoint Gaming Forums

Enjoy!

Louie Kaboom

07-20-2010

I happen to be the friend.....we want to play with people who aren't very uptight, who don't mind to fool around occasionally.

ESF Evonius

07-22-2010

Check us out.