Sejuani on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrammaLamma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

A friend of mine said her Q can hop all the walls that Tryn's spin can hop.

Can anyone confirm / deny this?

Lolomeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Literally just finished playing a game against one. Built a Bloodthirster first, needless to say. She did terrible.

It just depends on how you play. If you're good you can probably do fine. That slow of hers....

Not LiteKerosene

01-17-2012

Shes pretty amazing, would go good as a support with a carry

Trumpet

01-17-2012

she will probably get nerfed soon but looks like a ton of fun

Ghonosyph

01-17-2012

she's awesome, but need some carries that can take the dps weight and get kills via your slows.

I'll say this, built tanky, with move speed runes/masteries, and a zeal/phantom dancer is great fun. The main problem i have with her is that she's a slow mover... even with zerker greaves... i prefer them for the AS... move speed runes AND the other masteries to increase move speed she still seems sluggish. Shuerielaiasas reveriee is a must have for her i think... it works so well.

I went all mr and armor runes with move speed quints. 0/21/9 for mastery getting mana regen/mana and move speed. CDRglyphs armor seals magic resist marks and move speed quints might work well, as the cdr would be wonderful for her.

standard builds: start dorans shield, then tear(which i've never gotten to build late game to manamune but meh) then go for philosophers stone->shurelia's reverie. From there, sheen or zeal... or you can go dfg from there... and rylais. I can imagine a lichbane build might work well, as the move speed can be great, but TF works well too.... there's just so many options! AAAAAAAA

Seanzzie

01-18-2012

Alright, so only got one game in tonight but she has a ridiculous team fight presence, which is awesome, I played premade and we destoyed their team cause of my CC, but her speed is too slow in my opinion. I think she really needs to grab boots of swiftness (which I opted for merc treads cause of fiddle, xerath, and trynd) she just gets out ran by everyone it seems, I don't have movement speed quints (I wish I did) but I would recommend those on her, I use both of the movement speed masteries and still couldn't catch anyone for **** =/ damage isn't too bad as long as you get some early health (since her AOE scales with health) you can't solo everyone, but you can definately outlast them though till your team gets there, sorry if this is kind of scattered, too tired for this right now lol

Slyce

01-18-2012

I made a post about this, she is great for TT, I haven't played her against another good Tank yet, but she destroys AP/AD carries in teamfights, she stuns then shreads them with her w and E-Q as they run... Love her, hope they don't nerf her, not saying she is OP, but I am getting alot of QQ about her.

won 4 out of 5 matches so far, and only on 3 including the one I lost, did I have more kills then deaths the other 2 I evened out on one and had more deaths on the other. BUT, I don't get below 10 assists per game, one I had around 20 assists.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-18-2012

I can't wait to try her.

I'm thinking a tanky AP build.

Dorans Shield > RoA > Merc Treads > Rylais > Abyssal > GA/Frozen Heart/TM > Sell Dorans buy Deathcap

Magpen red, Flat Armor yellow, MR/Lvl blue and move speed quints.

9/21/0

gregulatizzle

01-18-2012

use her Q+E combo to set up for AD/basicattackers, and use her ult to set up for AP AOE dmg. id say thats about all shes good for

Toefer

01-19-2012

So I thought I'd drop by opinion on here on TT after playing her in it religiously since release.
First off, if the other team is also squishy and lacks a high health champ (like Morg or Vlad as I've seen), you can tear through their team like butter.
Second, she can hope walls. So many walls. Over 9000 walls. It is a great tool to use. You can lead into slows, ults, or whatever. It really is devastating. Some exampls, a twitch was stealthed (we had him warded) just outside our base waiting for us to engage. I rushed the wall, and we stomped him. The rest of his team was bait for my ult and we cleaned up quickly.
Third, if you're having a bad game, you are done.
Fourth, if you have no carries, you are done (with some exceotion). My last 3v3 team (we won by some god given miracle) was Mord, Lee Sin, and Sej (Me). Now, there wasn't a whole lot of damage to be had as we all bit tanky. However, it hilarious because we all had Thorn vs Heavy AD Carries. We nearly lost on multiple occasions due to lack of DPS, but they made mistakes that cost them the loss against us.
Anyway, she'll probably get nerfed. I'll probably hate her, but keep at it.