Please help! Need tips for a 1 v 1 bot match on TT! How do I counter certain champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vigilant Ronin

01-18-2012

Ok so here is the rundown I need help in a 1 v 1 match to regain my honor. This dude beat me badly the first time I couldn't seem to beat his Shaco.
I would like to know how to counter the champs he uses you don't have to say all of them I just need some simple tips and champs to counter each of these. If it helps to know I own Nocturne, Alistar, Mordekaiser, Karthus, Shaco, Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, and Sivir, Teemo, Tristana

What he will probably use:
Shaco
Poppy
Master Yi
Malzahar
Jax
Vayne
You can also give help if you anticipate he may use another character.

Sorry for such a long post but I really want to beat this guy and I don't want him to win again as I have already been insulted for losing 1x.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!!

CLG HotshotBGDC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

trynd, enough said

theZackie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

AP Teemo is a good counter for pretty much all AD champions. His Blinding Dart at level 5 blinds for 2.5 seconds, and his mushrooms are good for map control and an occasional free kill.

Venumxion

01-18-2012

It depends on how you lost the first time. If you can farm better then them, just get flash and ghost and farm till you got enough items to smash him. If he can farm beter then you then get a ranged champ and wear him down(xp runes as well) beat him in levels and take him on after you get your ult higher then his. 1v1 is more about tactics and skill then counters cause if you dont have the first two you will lose 90% of the time.

Not LiteKerosene

01-18-2012

All those champs are amazing duelists, especially shaco.

Vigilant Ronin

01-19-2012

Thanks for the tips guys I will definatly take what you guys have said into consideration going to face this guy this Sunday or Monday for lunar new years.