Should I play TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xelaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

I play 5v5 99% of my games and dominion every super great now and again. I played TT like once at lvl 3ish and didnt care for it and am now 21 should i try it again?

Nitsudrulz

01-17-2012

I used to play 5s until lev 20 or so and stoped. my friend started playing so i got on and he got me into 3s.. i hate 5s now lol

Sam

01-17-2012

5s is so boring, farm fest, one fight decides everything.

3s more action pack!

Skardex

01-19-2012

yes, play TT again. if you can get friends from reallife to play too with some sort of voice chat system, it's even better

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Try it, but be readay to get pwned your first few games because it is a totally different play style. Be patient when people are MIA and ward red buff often.

Have fun, ignore the trolls and buy wards.

chebasteba

01-19-2012

3s is what I played before dom. I'd play 3s more now but dom is still a little shorter of games and a little more versatile. I'd say give it another shot esp now that you are more familiar with the game.

slayer Roma

01-19-2012

fast game with more action & more 1v1 fights ,, less lanning phase which is soooooooooo boring on sr