Sejuani on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDeathhawkx

01-17-2012

First impressions anyone? I'm almost up to 6300 ip but don't want to waste it unless she's good on TT. Is she capable of doing damage or will I have to rely on my team? I'm used to playing carries.

imDiabolic

01-17-2012

I haven't played her yet but she seems like she's going to be stupid broken on TT, A tank with passive slow, More slow + damage + GAP CLOSER, MORE SLOW + GOOD DAMAGE, AMAZING STUN + SLOW INITIATE ULT her abilities are ridiculous

GreedyBuddhist

01-17-2012

Good ganks, cant carry due to lack of dmg and needs a good team

Koldheartedjsp

01-17-2012

insanely good in team play

Wheredigo

01-17-2012

if played right i can see her doing really well. sadly i haven't seen one worth anything. i think she has great potential, but we'll see here in a couple weeks

Seanzzie

01-17-2012

Played her once so far and I have pretty good impressions of her so far. Her W can deal lots of AOE damage if you build health on her. Then her other abilities can deal decent damage if you go with an AP Bruiser build (Similair to Rumble, Morde, etc.) or could be good as just an atmogs bruiser. Otherwise her best role would be tank (that just relies on your team) the game I played I was tanking and went farily well because my team was able to capitalize on my CC (if you don't have a good team to take advantage of her then it's GG if your tanking). Also, early laning with a partner is stupid, rush in, slow, aoe, then they just beat face, worked pretty well for us.

I'll be playing her more tonight to see more of how I feel about her and I'll post again to let you know ;D

xDeathhawkx

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzzie View Post
Played her once so far and I have pretty good impressions of her so far. Her W can deal lots of AOE damage if you build health on her. Then her other abilities can deal decent damage if you go with an AP Bruiser build (Similair to Rumble, Morde, etc.) or could be good as just an atmogs bruiser. Otherwise her best role would be tank (that just relies on your team) the game I played I was tanking and went farily well because my team was able to capitalize on my CC (if you don't have a good team to take advantage of her then it's GG if your tanking). Also, early laning with a partner is stupid, rush in, slow, aoe, then they just beat face, worked pretty well for us.

I'll be playing her more tonight to see more of how I feel about her and I'll post again to let you know ;D
Thanks. I'd also be curious of your team composition. My typical teammates don't play carries and I'm not sure if they'd be able to capitalize on my heavy cc

fiddlesticksssss

01-17-2012

She is way to easy to shutdown. She is a champion made for 5s, she is like a buffed version of leona actually. Her damage is sub par and even with a good comp she is almost dead weight.

Morfax

Recruiter

01-17-2012

she's great, her slow works wonders, it gets tough for guys to gt away, i like getting froen heart and gank through the walls.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nerf soon probably

willxo

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedyBuddhist View Post
Good ganks, cant carry due to lack of dmg and needs a good team
hi