Brand talks to the people...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

01-18-2012

Brand, so I herd u liek fire. Do you like explosions, as well? If you do, how do you prefer to go about making them? Do you prefer straight explosions from your own natural powers, or do you combine your fire with certain substances to make them explode?

-Jaykoboy-

Epicn00b

01-18-2012

What....is your favorite color?!?!

Farnbil

01-18-2012

Who is Anivia to you on the subject of the apocalypse? She argues that the world will end in ice. Does that imply it won't burn first?

Still Eternity

01-18-2012

Dear Brand,

What exactly is your history? How were you "born", per say; how did you come into the world? Are you some sort of natural event given sentience? Some sort of magically born life form? A Summoned Creature from a far off dimension?

And also, what really makes you tick? Yeah, you wanna burn up and purify the world, but what really grinds your gears? What's your motivation? What makes you, you?

~StillEternal

SonOfTill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Brand, why is it that almost every time I pick you, I win? And was it that makes your Sear stun enemies if they're already on fire?

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Why is it that you are able to do damage to enemy brands? Shouldn't you both either cancel each other out or even just make each other stronger?

Terratr0n

01-20-2012

lol...

Brand, do you piss lava and Sh!t coal?

-Terratr0n

StephanosRex

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
What....is your favorite color?!?!
Fire. Fire is his favorite color.

MrSlipperHat

01-24-2012

Sorry for the delay on the video, I've had cold and should have it up in the late recess of tonight. Due to the fact that I have to work.

MrSlipperHat