Sejuani Patch discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firetruckgg

01-16-2012

nerfs to tanky dps all around. It was desperately needed especially when the standard was turning into 4 tanky dps top + bot laner.

Bender2999

01-16-2012

Jarvan buffs shouldnt effect him on dominion at all. I use to have mana problems with him on SR so the buff was needed but I don't think I ever run into mana issues with him in dominion. Interested in playing Jax again after the changes (ult looks scary good, but he definitely will be squishier than before).

Raekwon Tha Chef

01-16-2012

The ahri ult nerf makes very little sense and annoys me since she is pretty slow for an "assassin" and when her ult is on cd she doesn't have a good method of escape, charge is good but shes slow and it still makes the target hit move to her, I was really hoping they would have some kind of mechanic so that each one of her jumps she doesn't use give her a lower cd on her ult, at least then making it have a longer base cd makes sense.

ViolentlyCar

01-16-2012

Really, really disappointed that they didn't touch Yorick at all.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Nashor's+Surge buffs make me think Kayle, Teemo, and Fizz are going to be seen more. Kayle especially could be pretty nice with both.

We're going to see a little more Mundo & Voli, and a lot more Vlad. His sustain might be able to keep up with Yorick's.

Blind games are still going to have Rammus & Shaco, but the former will be a bit slower and the latter will have 2 fewer boxes hanging around. So... QoL for everyone else.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raekwon Tha Chef View Post
The ahri ult nerf makes very little sense and annoys me since she is pretty slow for an "assassin" and when her ult is on cd she doesn't have a good method of escape, charge is good but shes slow and it still makes the target hit move to her, I was really hoping they would have some kind of mechanic so that each one of her jumps she doesn't use give her a lower cd on her ult, at least then making it have a longer base cd makes sense.
I was seeing Ahri almost every game, even with people not playing her well yet. Since mana doesn't matter on CS, and she'll have a little CDR, it's 8 seconds longer to cast her ult; hardly a huge thing. She'll still be a great choice.

Seņor Pancho

01-16-2012

jax with buffed surge will be fun, I can feel it. can you?

new jax city

FetisPuncher

01-16-2012

Love the fact that they gave Mundo some love.. but personally - still don't think it was enough loving to make him stand out.

really, the only thing they did was give him some minor adjustments. He needs reworking, not minor buffs.

DivineBovine

01-16-2012

Jax looks like a pure monster now. That is SO much burst lol. And i feel bad for vayne

IMSOJUICY

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argodis View Post
- There will be a Warwick in every other game now.
like there isnt already??

I look forward to MUNDOOOOOO