Thoughts On Nerfs/Buffs (Sejuani Patch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Lyon

01-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/sejuani-patch-notes

Rammus receives a much needed nerf to his DBC. Powerball's initial speed burst has been increased (meaning he can get to top that much quicker), but the duration has been reduced (can't get across map quite as fast).

Shaco's JitB got a good sized duration nerf. Now its nowhere near as easy to bush stack boxes for free kills. Nice!

Vayne received nerfs to her move speed, Tumble damage and a reduction in duration for her stealth. (Graves also nerfed). Wonder if this will be enough to bump them down a tier for Dominion?

Tryn also received more nerfs. I've never thought he was a problem on Dom, but I guess this is good for those SR players that complain about him.

Edit: Skarner also received some nerfs, but like Tryn, I don't see him as much on Dom as the others listed above.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whi

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Lyon View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/sejuani-patch-notes

Rammus receives a much needed nerf to his DBC. Powerball's initial speed burst has been increased (meaning he can get to top that much quicker), but the duration has been reduced (can't get across map quite as fast).

Shaco's JitB got a good sized duration nerf. Now its nowhere near as easy to bush stack boxes for free kills. Nice!

Vayne received nerfs to her move speed, Tumble damage and a reduction in duration for her stealth. (Graves also nerfed). Wonder if this will be enough to bump them down a tier for Dominion?

Tryn also received more nerfs. I've never thought he was a problem on Dom, but I guess this is good for those SR players that complain about him.

Edit: Skarner also received some nerfs, but like Tryn, I don't see him as much on Dom as the others listed above.
Not true about Rammus. Even before the nerf, he could not last his powerball until he could get to the windmil, meaning his powerball will not get to top FASTER with only 5% speed increase.